Information We Collect
- Information you provide directly: We may collect information from you, such as your name, email address, and other contact information, when you create an account, subscribe to our newsletter, make a purchase, or otherwise interact with our website.
- Information automatically collected: When you visit our website, we may automatically collect information about your device, including IP address, browser type, and operating system, as well as information about your usage of our website, such as pages visited and time spent on the site.
How We Use Your Information
- To provide and improve our services: We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our products and services. This includes using your information to process transactions, respond to inquiries, and personalize your experience on our website.
- To communicate with you: We may use your information to send you promotional emails, newsletters, or other communications about our products, services, or events. You may opt out of these communications at any time.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Service providers: We may share your information with service providers who perform functions on our behalf, such as processing payments, delivering packages, or sending emails. These service providers are contractually obligated to keep your information confidential and use it only to provide the services they perform for us.
- Law enforcement and other legal requests: We may disclose your information if we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, such as a subpoena or court order, or to protect the safety, rights, or property of ISC, our customers, or others.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
Security of Your Information We implement a variety of security measures to protect the security of your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.